Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pressure Points




My Bible study leader gave me a gift bag this morning with a journal book and a warning that she hopes to read the story in print. Pressure, pressure on all sides.  There was also a box of decaffeinated raspberry Scripture tea bags. And a very nice card about how the Big C is greater than the little scary c. It really was a nice gift and thoughtful.  

And SOMEONE who will remain nameless sent Marcia a fb message asking what the church was gonna be doing for us. lol Don't know how the exact question was asked. But I have been asked to compile a list of preferences and suggestions as to foods. :) I did give up control over what KJ eats over the next 6 months. I realized I can't control every aspect of my treatment and this is one area that I need to give up. It just feels like you have control over nothing.  Whoever did message Marcia, I hope you were kind.  This is my church.



Cancer is easier when surrounded 
by caring people

No comments:

Post a Comment